Natural Remedies For Joint Pain Arthritis & Inflammation
There are a number of proven natural treatments for:
- Joint Pain
Drugs have a place in relieving inflammation, arthritis and joint pain, but many have serious side effects over time such as:
- GI bleeds
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Liver damage/failure
- Kidney damage/failure
The Problem is doctors do not really study very much nutrition and natural medicine in medical school. Thus, it is not their fault that they are unaware of research that proves natural management can reduce the drugs required to treat patients. That is where Dr. Meschino comes in as he outlines an effective natural lifestyle plan that can help relieve inflammation, arthritis and joint pain.
The Lifestyle Plan Includes:
- Anti-inflammatory diet – stop eating foods with raw materials that contain the building blocks for inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory Supplements:
- Combination of curcumin, boswellia, white willow, ginger
- Vitamin D
- Medicinal Mushrooms
*You have to know the dosages and how they work for them to be effective.
The exact lifestyle plan is explained in the eBook available for download on this page.
You should download this eBook if you have:
- Lingering or recurring joint pain
- Any form of arthritis
- Joint, muscle, tendon inflammation
- Disc Herniation
- Chronic Low Back Pain